Main Phone Line
For questions or to make an appointment in Spanish or English, please contact Good Samaritan’s main line at:
Please send mail to:
Good Samaritan Family Resource Center
1294 Potrero Ave
San Francisco, CA 94110
Family Services in English and Spanish:
Mission neighborhood – Potrero
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Monday – Friday
1294 Potrero Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110
Bayview neighborhood – Satellite site:
El Centro Bayview Family Resource Center
10 am – 3:00 pm
Mondays or Fridays*
141 Industrial Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
Located within the Calvary Hill Community Church complex.
*Visits to El Centro Bayview on days other than Mondays or Fridays require an appointment.
Please schedule one at (415) 647-5313.
Child Development Center/Preschool:
Contact Person: Victor Carrillo
(415) 240-2746 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Judy Jue
(415) 886-7591 or email@example.com
Willie Brown Beacon:
Willie L. Brown Jr. Middle School
Contact Person: Erika Castro
(415) 786- 7354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thurgood Marshall Academic High School:
Contact Person: Ed Cheveres
(415) 401-4253 or email@example.com
We’re Open for Business!
In Person Services
- Good Sam’s Child Development Center is open at full capacity.
- Our Family Resource Centers are open. Please call 415.401.4253 to schedule an appointment.
In Person and Virtual Programs
- Kids’ Club, a preschool readiness program is in person.
- Our bilingual, parent support groups are in person.
- Vision Academy, Willie L. Brown Beacon, and Thurgood Marshall Academic High School are in person.
- Our parent/child interactive groups are in person.
- ESL level 1& 2 are hybrid and ESL level 3 is virtual.