Main Phone Line
For questions or to make an appointment in Spanish or English, please contact Good Samaritan’s main line at:
Please send mail to:
Good Samaritan Family Resource Center
1294 Potrero Ave
San Francisco, CA 94110
Family Services in English and Spanish:
Mission neighborhood – Potrero
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Monday – Friday
1294 Potrero Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110
*Due to COVID-19 safety measures, visits to Potrero require an appointment. Please call for more information (415) 401-4253.
Bayview neighborhood – Satellite site:
El Centro Bayview Family Resource Center
10 am – 3:00 pm
Mondays or Fridays*
141 Industrial Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
Located within the Calvary Hill Community Church complex.
*Visits to El Centro Bayview on days other than Mondays or Fridays require an appointment.
Please schedule one at (415) 647-5313.
Child Development Center/Preschool:
Immigrant Youth Services:
We’re Open for Business During Covid-19
In person Services
- Good Sam’s Child Development Center is open at ⅓ capacity.
- Our new Community Hub in the Bayview is open to SFUSD students who need in-person support and services.
- Our Family Resource Centers are open for those with scheduled appointments with our bilingual Family Advocates.
- Scheduled distributions of food, diapers, and more (outside our front door) for those who pre-qualify.
- Good Sam’s Child Development Center is operating virtually for families who prefer a remote option.
- Kids’ Club, a preschool readiness program, is virtual this semester.
- Our bilingual, parent support groups are online.
- The Vision Academy and Willie L. Brown Beacon are virtual until further notice.
- Our parent/child interactive groups are online