Good Samaritan prepares diverse, low-income children to be Kindergarten ready– physically, socially, emotionally, and academically. We ensure our students, especially English Language Learners and children of color, have a strong foundation for a lifetime of learning and success.
We operate a State licensed high-quality, dual-language, licensed Child Development Center (CDC). As a Preschool for All program under the Office of Early Care and Education (OECE) and First 5 San Francisco, Good Samaritan’s CDC welcomes all children 2.5 years old to 5 years old. Nearly all our CDC students come from families striving to make ends meet who qualify for tuition discounts or subsidies.
We offer a full-time, year-round, inquiry-based services in Early Care and Education that focus on:
- Dual Language acquisition in English and Spanish
- Self -confidence
- Social skills and the ability to self-regulate
- Literacy skills
- Critical thinking
- Application of concepts to the real world
- Parent engagement
- Kindergarten readiness
- A life-long love for learning
We are structured to provide:
- Well-trained, licensed, bilingual teachers
- Low adult to child ratios
- A curriculum that focuses in children’s interests and facilitates their development and learning outcomes
- Comprehensive wrap-around services for interested families
- Thorough program evaluation to continuously and effectively improve services and teachers’ professional skills
The Mimi and Peter Haas Fund generously supports our CDC as a model early childhood education provider.
HOW TO ENROLL
To get started, please contact:
Child Development Center Director
Come Join our Teaching Staff
Good Samaritan is hiring Child Development Center Bilingual Teachers! Come join our team! experiences!
Contact: Melissa Castillo email@example.com